Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Flavour of the Month- April

This is a new little segment I'm going to be doing from now on which I'm really excited about. It's pretty much a list of favourites of mine from the month previously.

Clothes- Lace pencil skirt from H&M. I'm loving the reemergence of the pencil skirt, now in an array of fabrics or embellished. This pencil skirt cost a mere €19.95, and will see me through the summer. I'll be wearing mine with a peter-pan collared blouse in a pastel with some heels for a communion coming up soon, and then I'll be pairing it with a fine knit, pastel jumper and some wedges for daytime.

Trend- Printed trousers. I'm loving these! They ideally should be kept to thinner women, but a good alternative is printed jeans, if the print is large and in darker colours they'll work on heavier women too.

Jewelry- It's a tie between the silver peter-pan collar necklace from H&M (€9.95), or the silver slave- bracelet from River Island (€8).

Beauty- Chanel Vitalumire Aqua or L'Oreal Nude Magique BB cream.

Hair- Awapuhi treatment oil.

Body- Thierry Mugler Womanity. I was wearing it while sitting on the bus last week, when a woman sat beside me. Just as she was getting up to leave, she tapped me on the shoulder and asked what perfume I was wearing, I told her, and she replied with a "I'm going to Debenhams now to buy that!"

Book- Confessions of an Advertising Man, David Ogilvy. This guy is an absolute boss. If you even have a mild interest in Business, read this!

Movie- Cruel Intentions. I know it's thirteen years old, but it's still brilliant. It's definitely one of my favourites!

Music- 212, Azealia Banks ft. Lazy Jay. The lyrics are obscene, but the song is catchy, and her teeth are amazing!

Person- Candice Swanepoel. She's absolutely stunning, well dressed and seems like a friendly person.

TV- Made in Chelsea, of course! I can't wait to watch it tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment